NEET-MDS 2017 Information has been released on NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS official website.
- NEET-MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various Post Graduate MDS Courses under Dentists Act, 1948.
- NEET-MDS is a single window entrance examination for Dental PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MDS Courses as per Dentists Act, 1948.
SCOPE OF NEET-MDS 2017
NEET-MDS 2017 shall be the single eligibility cum entrance examination namely ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to Postgraduate Dental Courses’ for the academic session 2017-2018 which will include the following:
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states except Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana)
- MDS Diploma courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
The following Institution is not covered by centralized admissions for MDS seats through NEET-MDS for 2017 session:
- AIIMS, New Delhi
No state government /private dental college/universities including the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to their MDS Courses for the academic session 2017-2018.
Scope of NEET-MDS 2017
Official Source:- http://nbe.edu.in/neetmds/